We traveled Uptown to see the St. Patrick's Day Parade today. It was a typical parade, but this one was raising money for Easter Seals. The girls enjoyed putting money in the coin cans as the children and volunteers walked by. Fire engines, a band, a mascot or two and bag pipes all made up this parade. I took the girls up a little from where we were standing so they could see better and Jeremy said to me, "I don't know if you have what it takes when it comes to getting candy." I rolled my eyes. But he was right. I won't fight for it, I won't dive for it and half of it I throw out when we get home. So, I let him stand in the front lines during the parade and I hung back with Ava.
We ate lunch at a local cafe afterward. That was our first eating out experience as a family of five. It went well, despite the bus of a double stroller we had that blocked nearly the entire aisle.
I dressed all three girls in green, although never did get a picture of all three. Ava spent most of the time in the stroller.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.