02 March 2012

Friday March 2

There is not a day, it seems, that goes without an element of surprise around here. I believe God is prompting me to pray more.

Today the weather outside was a chilly 35 degrees and we woke up with no heat. When I texted my husband the problem, he told me to just replace the batteries in the unit on the wall. We were out of AA batteries except for the TV remote. I'm not sure what would be worse--having no heat, or taking away Allie's daily dose of Dora the Explorer. He told me if I couldn't find batteries that I could hot wire it. I told him that was above my pay grade. I would have just gone and bought more, but it was 35 degrees and raining today. No thanks. Loading and unloading the car at preschool was enough.  I stole some out of the DVR remote. Check!

After preschool we took Ava to see the pediatrician. Today, now almost four weeks old, her belly button still isn't healed enough for a bath. So, we went into see the doctor. He was much rougher with it that I had been--cleaned it with alcohol (which I too had been doing) and said to give it a few more days and it should be fine. While there, they weighed her: 9 lbs, 9 oz!!! 




blue eyes


hanging out with Daddy


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.