Audrey and Allie had their first dentist appointments this morning. We all traveled to see Dr. Sara today before dance. (That made for a long morning). I stayed with Allie, as I'd forgotten I'd scheduled them at the same time. The nurse/technician said Audrey did well with her teeth cleaning, although she shed a few tears. She picked out a princess toothbrush. Allie was all over the exam room and opened her Toy Story toothbrush before the doctor could. I'd never seen anyone brush a toddlers teeth. The Dr. had Allie sit on my lap (I was on the side of the exam chair with my feet on the floor). She brushed them with Allie leaning back, almost upside down. Both girls walked out with no cavities! A miracle, I thought. The dentist strongly advised we kick Allie's milk habit at nap time and bedtime, which we knew, and discouraged juice of any kind.
I was proud of both girls. They both did awesome!
 |
| Allie waiting for the dentist before dance class--thus the tutu |
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.