16 November 2010

Fall Landscaping

I could pretend like I know the names of the plants in the following pictures, but quite honestly, I don't. I like the way they look in the pots (I do know that the red flowers are mums and the purple is kale). And I know that I kept my summer arrangement in the pots and just added the above and the pumpkins. Audrey placed the two little pumpkins on the side of the house. Those were hers that she would play with every time someone would come to the door. They took a beating as they were tossed and rolled and dropped. All the pumpkins lasted way past Halloween. We opted not to carve them again this year. Maybe next year. 





note Audrey's two lone pumpkins


sweet Allie. 
Sarah

1 comment:

  1. Sarah, your first picture here, the one with the two large pumpkins in the center, is a work of art and a compositional masterpiece! The conflicting angles, varying sizes, lighting, different shapes and colors, shadows, etc. make it soooo interesting. It would make a fascinating picture to hang on the wall!!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.