18 December 2010

I could use a real grown up party

This December felt like a whirlwind to me. Life with two kids (how do people manage with more than two???)  has my mind on overdrive and planning a December birthday amidst the festivities, I feel like I missed the season before it began. Maybe I need more caroling???

 I have to bargain to hear Christmas music over the soundtrack to Mamma Mia. Audrey doesn't enjoy seasonal songs yet even though I plunk them out with my chords most every day on the piano. (Usually with both girls accompanying me on the bench).  Or maybe I need a Christmas office party? --a  picnic on a blanket in the playroom with nuggets and juicy juice is what my office party consists of these days. Not quite not the same as hor d'oeuvres and cabernet.




Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.