* seriously cute
* weighs 25 pounds
* walks like a champ
* almost runs
* feeds herself
* feeds herself
* is starting to think about jumping
* climbs the stairs--she actually can't get to the gate fast enough if you leave it open accidently or if she hears it open. She gets really mad if Audrey is allowed upstairs and she isn't.
* loves to back up into your lap and read a book, although she won't listen to more than one page
* is getting her teeth now, very fast. at her first birthday she had one on the bottom and one poking through on the top. Now, less than a week later, she's got three and one more poking through.
* terrible sleeper. goes down by herself for naps during the day, but is rocked at night
* transitioned from formula to whole milk seamlessly.
* got all her shots (I always cross my fingers and pray)
* enjoys music and singing--loves it when Audrey sings to her
* loves playing the piano with mommy
* when she's really tired, she'll go to the bottom of the stairs, shake the gate and whine until we take her to her crib, or stand at my feet and whine until I pick her up.
* mischievous
* loves to pull Audrey's hair
* if I bend down to her level and reach out my arms, she gets a huge smile and starts to run towards me. I love it!
* if I bend down to her level and reach out my arms, she gets a huge smile and starts to run towards me. I love it!
Sarah





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.