Deep breath.
Dropped Audrey off at preschool. Came home for a millisecond to work on Christmas gifts and do chores while Allie watches a show and Ava sleeps. Took Allie to Kindermusik, was late. Once there ,got a super important call from the Doctors office. Took the call, got disconnected twice. Resumed class. Went to get Audrey early from Preschool for physical therapy on her ankle. Left her at PT to get the littles something to eat and drink and change diapers. They were melting down. In the middle of diaper number 2, I realize I have a VM from PT. Oh geesh. Audrey peed her pants. I'm to bring clothes. Poopy diapers resolved. Bottle made for Ava. Check. Sippy cup for Allie. check.
Load up the car, and grab Audrey clothes. Finished therapy. Off to the store to get food. I'm starving. Get food, get distracted by the toy aisle.
Take a deep breath.
My life is full of interruptions, unexpected poopy diapers and as of late, stress over what to eat and what not to eat. Life was simpler once. But it wouldn't have made for a very interesting blog.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.