While putting a DVD into the blu ray player, wearing only her diaper, Allie was seen rubbing the DVD on her stomach, to clean it off before putting it in the player--exactly how daddy does it to clean it off. Only daddy wears a shirt.
My life as of late:
Allie has starting taking gymnastics and she's so fun to watch. She's the youngest one in the class, but she might be the strongest. She's solid, energetic and she is coordinated. She listens to the teacher, follows directions and improves every week. Just this week she did a mean forward roll. She's happy to go every week and Audrey often asks to go and watch her.
Audrey has begun saying stupid crap. The kind of stuff that makes her sound like a snotty girl. And it's not even that bad, it's just when she says it and how she says it. She's so influenced by others. She's only 4 and she's got the attitude and pouty lip and says stuff like, "Duh...rude." Which by the way she's taught to two year Allie, and when she says it, I can't help but laugh, because she doesn't use it in the right context AT ALL. It's hilarious. When Audrey uses it....I don't laugh so much.
I had to visit the primary doctor the other day for pink eye. And I had to take all three girls. For some reason, out of the clear blue of sky Audrey says, in front of the nurse, while I try and gently move her out of the way, "Don't touch me! And yanks her arm away from me. She follows it up with "I don't want you to touch me!" Well that was lovely. I mean, when did she transform into a moody teenager ? All the while Allie is climbing on everything in the 2x2 office, touching the trash before I can grab her away from it, opening the drawers of the exam table and Ava is REALLY tired of being in her car seat. I asked Audrey later in quite a stern tone, why she said that to me in front of the Dr and she said it was because she didn't want to get pink eye. Well, now that made sense.....she's scared to death of pink eye, now that Allie and I have both had it. Still though, the attitude. Ugh.
Ava? Well she's just adorable.
Sarah
My life as of late:
Allie has starting taking gymnastics and she's so fun to watch. She's the youngest one in the class, but she might be the strongest. She's solid, energetic and she is coordinated. She listens to the teacher, follows directions and improves every week. Just this week she did a mean forward roll. She's happy to go every week and Audrey often asks to go and watch her.
Audrey has begun saying stupid crap. The kind of stuff that makes her sound like a snotty girl. And it's not even that bad, it's just when she says it and how she says it. She's so influenced by others. She's only 4 and she's got the attitude and pouty lip and says stuff like, "Duh...rude." Which by the way she's taught to two year Allie, and when she says it, I can't help but laugh, because she doesn't use it in the right context AT ALL. It's hilarious. When Audrey uses it....I don't laugh so much.
I had to visit the primary doctor the other day for pink eye. And I had to take all three girls. For some reason, out of the clear blue of sky Audrey says, in front of the nurse, while I try and gently move her out of the way, "Don't touch me! And yanks her arm away from me. She follows it up with "I don't want you to touch me!" Well that was lovely. I mean, when did she transform into a moody teenager ? All the while Allie is climbing on everything in the 2x2 office, touching the trash before I can grab her away from it, opening the drawers of the exam table and Ava is REALLY tired of being in her car seat. I asked Audrey later in quite a stern tone, why she said that to me in front of the Dr and she said it was because she didn't want to get pink eye. Well, now that made sense.....she's scared to death of pink eye, now that Allie and I have both had it. Still though, the attitude. Ugh.
Ava? Well she's just adorable.
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.