This year for Halloween we dressed up as
1. Izzy, from Jake and the Neverland Pirates
2. Alice in Wonderland
3. A Tulip Pixie Fairy
We trick or treated with our friends around the neighborhood and met up with next door neighbors for chili and hot dogs before hand. After ward we went to Sallie's house for s'mores.
Allie, is just now understanding that her name is Allison too. But what I think is hilarious, is that she picked her costume, because she thinks the character shares her same name. She thinks it's "Allison Wonderland." If you say it fast enough, "Alice in Wonderland" does sound exactly like that. She had a shirt that I got her and Ava to wear in Disney with Alice on it and ever since then she's become quite partial to that movie.
Audrey's favorite show of the week is Jake and the Neverland Pirates. She was pretty excited to see Jake when we were in Disney and decided weeks and weeks ago she wanted to be Izzy, the girl pirate from the show. Our little addition to the outfit? We added her Flynn Rider satchel from last years Rapunzel party to carry her gold de bloom.
Ava, well, she wore the outfit that the other three wore their first Halloween. I did look for other outfits and without spending a fortune couldn't find much that I liked. Besides, this way, I have a comparison photo. Except when I went to get Ava's photo by herself her sisters photo bombed the picture.
![]() |
| they were just not cooperating today. they were already in a sugar coma. |
![]() |
| Her father gave her a laffy taffy right as I said let's go outside for pictures. |
![]() |
![]() |
| tuckered out little tulip fairy |
![]() |
| Audrey and her friend Sallie |
![]() |
| The Mommas in the Hood. Val dressed up like an 80's girl. The rest of us, did not. Me, JoAnn, Val, Kristine & Jessica |
![]() |
| Lily and Audrey at the end of the night |














No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.