18 November 2012

x-rays and baptisms

Today Audrey got her first x-rays and our family got to witness two private baptisms at church during small group. Two men in our small group and two fathers of our girls' friends got baptized tonight at church. I am really glad that Audrey and Allie got to witness that. We had been talking about baptism all week.

Audrey has been complaining about her ankle hurting for a few weeks now, and everytime I think about taking her somewhere for it, it miraculously gets better. I think she twisted it or fell doing gymnastics, either at the gym or here in the family room. Tonight, after her afternoon nap, she couldn't even walk on it. This morning, at church, she could barely bare weight on it and Jeremy had to carry her out to the car. When she couldn't walk after her nap we decided to take her to prompt care, vs the ER since it was a Sunday night. The x-rays didn't show a break according to the Dr. I plan to take her to an orthopedic Dr. in the morning.

In the waiting room she was so upset that she might miss the baptisms!

She was a little afraid of the x-ray machine.

She cried a little

I believe her ankle hurts really bad. At small group she didn't run around or play with any of the kids. At one point, her and Gabrielle were hopping on one leg together. And before long three or four of them had "broken legs" So sweet of her friends to make her feel included, even though she couldn't walk or run like the others.

I am hoping this isn't a big deal. Im sort of afraid it might be.




Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.