11 February 2013

Audrey's school valentine's


For Audrey's school Valentine's I found an idea on Pinterest. We are really into butterflies lately, between Ava's party and now these. In fact I almost converted these to birthday butterflies for her party and used them as favors for the kids.

Audrey wrote out all the names of the kids in her class and decided that the boys needed dinosaur stickers instead of pink hearts and jewels. I can't believe I had dinosaur stickers on hand, but I did. Audrey did a great job writing the names all by herself. I just gave her the paper the teacher sent home and she wrote them all out. Except, when she decided her name should be "Sofia" as in Sofia the First.....we had to scrap those and I had to explain to her that 'Charlie' wouldn't know who 'Sofia' is, since there's no one in her class named that. This comes after a few days a few weeks ago when she was 'Ava' and 'Amy' and even wrote those names in her school papers.
















Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.