15 February 2013

How Allie colors

When you ask Allie what she wants to be when she grows up, she says a painter. She loves to paint, and color, and create. And not within the lines either. She's way too artistic for that. If we let her, she'd paint the walls and furniture. I don't correct her when she gets outside the lines, or even try to get her to color within them, because I'm just happy she's using paper.

Allie and I have been doing workbooks together while Audrey is at school. The instructions were to use all the colors she'd learned that day to color the picture. She picked up all the colors she had out (about a dozen) and colored with all of them at the same time. When she was done she said, "Look, now it's pretty." Indeed it was, Allie. And then, she used stickers from the book to embellish it.




Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.