Besides getting in to ANYTHING and EVERYTHING that she can open, pick up, climb, tear up, put in her mouth or disassemble, here's what Ava's been up to during her eleventh month. Yes, she will be one next week. Can't believe it? Me either.
 |
| I'm wearing my backpack like a big girl! |
 |
| she moved to a convertible car seat--probably a few months after she should have. She hadn't outgrown her infant seat by weight or height but I could barely lift her out of the car anymore. |
 |
| She learned to drink out of a sippy cup |
 |
| we find her like this all the time. whether it's the toy box, or the laundry basket. |
 |
| she loves to "play" with her sisters crayons. And her bottom two teeth love to gnaw on them when moms not looking |
 |
| she climbs up on boxes, chairs, etc. And then she yells so you can get her down. |
 |
| potatoes. who doesn't play with potatoes? |
 |
| exhausted from being too cute. I was sitting in this chair and all of a sudden I look down and she'd gone to sleep. |
 |
playing with the crayons again.
|
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.