Today Allie said to me, "Mom, can I be a butterfly for halloween?" (it's february). I said, "sure!" Why do you want to be a butterfly Allie? "So I can flap my wings and fly."
Audrey and Allie spent a lot of time pretending to be Sofia and Amber from the Disney show Sofia the First. She asks me everyday if I've ordered her dress for halloween. (because she wants to be Sofia). It's sold out everywhere. Even her preschool teacher is asking me about this said dress. Apparently she talks about it at school, often.
Ava has really become a big girl within the last month. She is starting to actually play with her older sisters. It's funny to watch her with a toy that they have that she wants. She waits until they abandon it, and then she scoots as fast as her little chubby feet can muster over to the riding toy car or legos or book or rocking chair and grabs it before they can. Lately though, within the past week she's began screaming to get what she wants. I'm really hoping it's a tooth or side effects of the antibiotics she's on for her ears. And she won't stop, she just constantly and loudly grunts and screams. I hope this passes.
Ava is always sitting in a box. If there is a box in the room, she will try to get in it, no matter show small. She fit herself into a shoebox the other day. I'm convinced that if I took Ava to The Container Store, she'd never leave. Just tonight, she and I went upstairs to get jammies for Allie. She made her way into Audrey's room instead and found a square plastic box with hearts on it that she just wouldn't leave the room without. When we came back down she entertained herself for at least fifteen minutes putting stuff in the box and taking it back out. I see her do that a lot. If there is a way she can fit something inside something else, she'll do it. Make sure you check your boots and shoes if you come over--that's one of her favorite spots to put toys. The garbage is another. It is, one of the biggest containers we have out all the time. She not only loves to put stuff in it, like Jeremy's baseball documentary DVD set, (he owes me for this one. I was torn for a moment on whether or not to just leave them in there ) but she also likes to take stuff out of the garbage.
Sarah

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.