01 August 2013

in 19 days

In 19 days my first born will start Kindergarten.

hold on, the baby just colored on our American Girl doll with a permanent marker......

How on earth did she find that marker?

False alarm. The initial  report was wrong. It often is.  It was a color wonder marker--love those--and not the Bitty baby but a cheap doll from Target. Whew.

I've lost my train of thought. The oldest in now yelling about going outside. And now she's reenacting the newest Sofia The First she saw on Disney Junior this morning. I will miss her being "in character" 95% of the day. Funny thing is, she has no interest in being on stage for real. She's just got an awesome imagination.

Allie needs help in the bathroom.

And Ava has disappeared again and got quiet. Not a good sign.

My to-do list has 35 items listed on it. One of which is updating this blog.

I just got a text about babysitting from my MIL. And someone left the water on the in the bathroom.

The UPS guy just dropped off what appears to be more beer steins for Oktoberfest. Which reminds me, I need to send out those invitations. Audrey was quite irritated it wasn't her school clothes we were just looking at two hours ago on the internet (that I haven't even ordered). 

Allie is now dancing in the piano room with purple ribbon to Audrey's ballad she's making up as she goes.

What was I going to write this post about? How sad I am that she's going to Kindergarten? Oh yes, well, it will be a new adventure around here. Change always makes me nervous. She's very excited. And I'm excited for her. If I could only be a fly on the wall and check in on her every now and then....maybe technology will be there by the time Ava's in K.

People tell me I will love school. I'll love the routine, I'll love the break. I'm cautiously waiting to see if they are right.

 the phone rings, reminding me we are entertaining tomorrow.

Ava and Allie are trying to break into the beer stein box.

life here is crazy. it's loud. and it's full of imagination. And in 19 days it's going to change dramatically during the day.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.