I got Audrey to potty on the potty after only have a minor accident in the playroom. When she went to flush, the toilet overflowed gushing water all over the floor and into the hallway. I reach for the plunger while Allie, on my hip, is reminding me she's hungry. Audrey escapes without getting wet. Ugh. Whoever told me the toilets in this house would not overflow were WRONG!
Audrey did potty that time, flush and wash her hands = 3 stickers and she earned pink baby back. As I write this, pink baby is back in in he closet and I've cleaned up yet another mess. This time she traveled. It started on the bassinet, moved to the family room floor and then she finished in her booster seat. Urine on the booster seat straps. Gross.
I could see hurt in her eyes when I had to take pink dolly away this time. I hugged her and told her that she'd get it and that I believed she could do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.