22 April 2010

Random Thoughts

It seems we've been super busy this week. Life in general and prepping our first garage sale in our new house so I haven't written a lot. I'm so tired the thought of writing in complete sentences pains me. So here are some random thoughts.

It does not pain me to get rid of some of the girls' clothes like I thought it might. It did however pain me to sell some of my cute skinny clothes for $1 and then have people try and talk me down. Seriously, the price tag is still on those $70 pants and I've marked them at $1. I still managed to make over $75 on day one. Not a great profit, but sure beats the $0 I would have gotten from the Goodwill.

I'm very hungry and I've gone over my points again already this week (darn pizza!).

My husband is becoming a Mac brat, like myself. He got an iphone yesterday. And, for the sake of our marriage, I'm glad he did. I hated his old phone! It was so hard to use.

I can actually carry on a conversation with Audrey now. She's completing sentences and actually conveying thoughts. I love it! At the dinner table she'll often listen intently to the stories I tell Jeremy about our day and either agree or add comments.

Allie is such a flirt. She has an engaging and adorable grin that she'll flash to almost anyone. My heart melts when she smiles at me.

I haven't gotten my hair cut in over 8 weeks. That's huge when I normally go every 4-5. I haven't let my hair get this long since college. I hate it.

I do wonder how many children you need to have to justify a personal assistant. I would love one now. I'm sure women who have 4 or 5 children would laugh at me, only having two, but there are simply more things I'd like to get done and I find it impossible to do it all myself.


My legs hurt.... ache actually.

I haven't pumped in almost a week. I think I can say I'm officially done. It never ceases to amaze me my outlook and perspective on breast feeding once my hormones level out.

Time for bed.










Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.