"Invite me over...pleeeeaaasssee!"
Can't believe it's been 4 days since we took diapers away from Audrey. She's gone through every pair of panties she owned--and that's a lot! Last summer when we potty trained initially, I stocked up on little princess panties so I wouldn't have to wash them every other hour.
Sunday:
She wore a diaper to church. I just wasn't up for being called out of service today. When we got home we changed into panties and she went outside to play. She migrated over to the neighbors house to blow bubbles and play. Allie and I went shopping. When we came home Jeremy told me Audrey had told Jessica, (Julia's mommy) that she had to pee. She then held it until she got home, threw a fit because she didn't want to come inside, had a drink of milk to settle down and then told Jeremy she had to go. She did. She won back the last dolly we had: Baby Paige.
We made homemade GF pizza tonight. Audrey loves to help so she had pulled her chair up to the counter to help with the crust. I look down at the chair and there's a puddle beginning to form around her feet. "Audrey, you're peeing" I say very calmly. Jeremy grabs her off the chair and she finishes in the bathroom. She then came back and finished her very own pizza. She rolled it out, spread the sauce and even put the sausage and cheese on all by herself. She peeked in the oven to see it as it was baking and when it was close to being done I called her over to the stove. I asked her if it was done or if it needed a little bit longer in the oven. She said it was done. I then caught her showing Bitty her pizza!
The finished product
In other news: We went back to church today after our 41/2 month hiatus. We avoided the last few weeks of pregnancy due to H1N1 and then the first three months after Allie was born. We actually started back last week, on Easter but we went to Grandmother and Grandpa Lee's church that day.
I'm almost done weaning. After two months of attempting to stop producing milk I can see the light at the end of this tunnel of lactation. I'm sure there will be a blog entry about it. All I'll say for now is that it's crazy how a chance in hormones will change your outlook.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.