On Monday we managed to go to Target in big girl underwear and not have an accident. However, she got down from her seat at supper, went into the playroom and peed on her coloring book. (??????) Daddy went to the Cardinals Opening Day today so Grandmother and Grandpa Lee came up for supper and to help with baths, etc. At the end of the day, I had no dolls.
the girls in their Cardinal attire
please buy me a new shirt! I'm busting out of this one!
Sarah
On Tuesday, Audrey wore training pants (I finally found them) to Kindermusik and then to Gymnastics and didn't have accidents. Pull-ups--I hate them. They don't work. We tried them last summer. She might as well be wearing a diaper.
Gymnastics was a terrible experience. Her behavior got so bad, I pulled her off the floor and came home before the class was over. I have never been so infuriated with her. All the while I couldn't figure out WHY she was acting this way. She'd never been that bad at not listening and running amuck during class. I thought she was bored, or hungry (this was not her regular class, it was a make-up class--and that thought crossed my mind too), or sibling rivalry, or the potty training thing...I don't know. Whatever the reason, it was unacceptable. On a positive note, she didn't have an accident during class.
Other highlights from Day six:
Pottied on her own before nap-time and before her bedtime snack
remembered to put her seat on the toilet every time!
With every accident she had, she always finished on the toliet. (except when she was sent to her room from the dinner table for not listening)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.