03 January 2011

Dear Auds and Allie

Audrey,
Today you wrote with permanent ink on our white microfiber couches and then proceeded to write on your little pink canvas box you keep your toy story toys in on your bed. It took Mommy and Daddy 20 minutes, in the middle of making supper to clean the couch and ottoman. You got a spanking from daddy and I told you I was sad. you then told me you were sad that I was sad.

Tonight I gave you a bath and helped you wash your hair all by yourself. You got to wear the new princess pajamas I bought for you at the store. They were size 6. And they fit. You are 3.

Allie,

tonight in the tub with audrey you kept pushing my had away from the water facet so you could play. you love the water and you love baths. you do a little dance with your feet when I turn the water on. you've even been known to try and climb in by lifting your leg up. you're not near tall enough, as you're only 1.

you've been real clingy lately, I hope you're feeling ok. you always want me to hold you and you love to watch what I'm doing. thing is, I can't do much with you on my hip. but I love that you're my cuddle bug. You always put your head on my shoulder and you love to be held and hugged. I love that.





Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.