Allie has recently started begging to play the piano. She's one. So her begging consists of going to the end of the piano, reaching up on her tip toes, barely hitting the keys and turning around to look at me while muttering, "eh eh eh." That means, "Mommy, I want to play the piano with you." So I sit her on the bench beside me and we play. I even taught her where middle C was the other day, and if you ask her, she'll show you. Smart girl! Sometimes Audrey climbs on the other side of me and we all play--often all different songs. I'm concentrated so much on remembering my chords that the multiple melodies and random singing doesn't bother me. Honestly, sitting in-between my girls on the piano bench....pure bliss!
 |
| Audrey teaching Bitty to play the piano |
 |
I remember telling Audrey we only play piano with our hands,
not our feet.... |
 |
| watching big sister |
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.