It was one of those days.
It snowed all day. What else are you to do when it snows?? I love a freshly baked brownie that warms you all the way to your toes, satisfies your chocolate addiction and gives you a jolt of energy. This brownie mix didn't cut it. So I cut them up and froze them for the kids. After all, if they are in the freezer, I won't eat them, right?
The next day I pulled them out of the freezer. I ate one. Then two. They had to go. I threw them away.
This morning, I was helping Audrey with a puzzle. Allie was wondering around the kitchen/dining room loop. Then it was quiet. I walk in the kitchen and find Allie, sitting on the floor covered in brownie crumbs and clutching the last one with all her might. This meant she'd lifted the garbage can lid, peeked inside, saw the brownie (still in the ziplock bag) and pulled it out. Of course I took it away from her, but not before I got a picture. And boy was she mad! And a little hurt, that I took her brownie away that she'd worked so hard to get. I let her have a little bite, and threw the rest away.
| busted! |
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.