30 January 2011

Babies

It warms my heart when my girls play with their babies and they act like little mommies; changing diapers, feeding them a bottle, rocking them, changing their clothes, etc. Today for the first time I saw Allie reach for a diaper (a size 6) and want to put it on her baby. I saw from a distance she tried and then there she came towards me, holding out the diaper and the baby saying, "ugh, ugh, ugh." She has always liked babies, but this was the first motherly act, besides carrying them around, that she's exhibited. She calls them "Da da da" which confuses her father sometimes. It warms my heart when my girls play with their babies and they act like little mommies; changing diapers, feeding them a bottle, rocking them, changing their clothes, etc.

Allie is 13 months. Looking back  I found a picture of Audrey "changing" her baby's diaper, and it was also the January after she turned one. She was around 14 months. Love my little mommies!









Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.