01 April 2011

too funny not to jot down

All out of the mouth of my darling three year old this week:

At the check-out line at Target Audrey says very matter of fact-ly and quite loud, "I was just pickin' the boogers out of my nose Mom.  Cause I do not like it when they are in there. " Me, the lady in front of me and the other shoppers all heard it. I laughed and continued to unload the cart. I dared not ask where the boogers were now.

Green snot as invaded our house again. You know, the thick, sticky, sludgy kind? When asked by my friend if she needed a Kleenex, Audrey responded. " That's ok. My tongue is long enough to reach my nose." Gross. Ick. Bleh.

During Allie's doctor appointment this week Audrey said as I was taking Allie's diaper off so she could be weighed, "Now everyone can see her vag.....(I'll let you finish it)." Luckily the nurse found it amusing, so the embarrassing factor was lessened.






Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.