05 April 2013

Ava falls asleep in a box

This girl makes me laugh. She has an obsession with sitting in boxes. Any kind of box will do. As long as it's rectangle shaped, she will try and sit in it. Tupperware, diaper boxes, laundry baskets (in which she takes the clothes out before she sits in them), the toy crate in the living room (she just climbs right in with the toys) and last week she got inside the trunk of her little Minnie Mouse car. I laughed  the day she squeezed herself  into a Melissa and Doug Doughnut set box.  Today, just when I thought I'd seen it all, I went to check on her in her crib during nap time and I found her asleep inside the little canvas tote inside the crib. My little contortionist. I think it's safe to say she likes small spaces.



the other day....





in the doughnut box 












Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.