11 April 2013

going insane inside

My girls are going crazy being cooped up inside after it was nice for a few days. And that makes me less and less sane as the days go on.

Today, it rained again. And this would not have stopped Miss Ava from going outside, and she was not happy that I would not let her out either. She kept bringing me her shoes, Allie's shoes, anyones shoes, in hopes to go outside.

We did finally go out to run an errand. And that satisfied her, momentarily. I decided it was time to get over my whole chicken phobia again and make one. And then, try my hand at making my own chicken broth. .

I'm painstakingly tired again today and I've got the girls longer alone than I normally do. If I make it through the day without some form of sugar, I'm giving myself a raise.

This is the face that came with the scream and irritation because I wasn't opening the door to let her go outside.

Her shoe choice.

Poor baby.



Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.