10 April 2013
today's post
Today it rained, and got cold again outside. Ava screamed and cried at the door wanting to play outside.
I drank my weight in green tea trying to wake up.
Audrey went to school.
I read what seemed like a million books to Allie, and hoped that Ava would stay asleep long enough for me to catch a 10 minute nap. She didn't.
I took all 3 girls to the grocery store. (before it rained). That's always a fun experience. I ran into a friend and she mentioned I was brave, bringing all 3 to the store (oh if she only knew how often I have to do this). I'm not sure about brave. Insane, maybe. For the most part it's during a not so busy time of day so we either annoy or entertain the older customers with our antics. More times than not, they find my little princesses charming, even if they are standing in the middle of the aisle, singing random songs too loud or again, standing in the middle of the aisle.
Ava started out my day better than sunshine. She was very huggy this morning. She said what sounded like each of her sisters names and then would "run" up to them with her arms outstretched and them give them a hug. She did it to me, too. OH, SO SWEET.
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.