The girls built a fort today and created a jumping game that involved one stuffed Winnie the Pooh, a bar stool and a piano bench.
Audrey is getting better at gymnastics and seems to really enjoy it. She's getting stronger. Her cartwheels and hand stands are looking good.
We had breakfast for dinner. Jeremy hates breakfast for dinner. But this was the first time Allie actually cleaned her plate in months.
It rained and rained and rained a little more today. We don't have it nearly as bad as some neighboring towns and communities as far as flooding but there is a stream that has formed between our house and the neighbors and there is a small lake in my back yard that attracts ducks. A loose golden retriever in the neighborhood almost took out those ducks today. Scary moment for the said ducks. And bunnies that were nearby.
I built an awesome train track today with Allie. I was so proud I had to take a picture. Train tracks are a new thing for me. I'm learning. It wasn't very complicated but Allie liked it.
No one napped today. At 2:45 it was apparent that quiet time wasn't happening today. And then Allie asked me to help her build a train track. I chugged another glass of green tea and rose to the challenge. I'm glad I did. And Allie was so proud of me. :) I'm sure it won't get torn up for another three hours. :)
The girls were fascinated for some reason with the rain today and the open windows. They looked out that window, made up stories...their imaginations! Oh goodness.
Ava found the little flap to the windows and liked to lift it up and close it. Repeatedly.
the fort.
just one of four full laundry baskets. You'd think I'd be done, but I'm not.
and the rain.
Sarah









No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.