24 April 2013
wednesday april 24. oh, poop.
Allie has been doing great with wearing panties and pooping and peeing in the potty. Today while cleaning Audrey's room, which meant she got to play all by herself with Audrey's Barbie dream house, I saw her run into the bathroom while I was putting away clothes and making her bed. Then I noticed that Ava had followed her. I yell to make sure she's ok. No answer. I quickly tuck the top sheet into the bottom and yell again. No answer. Every mother knows that when there's no answer, there's a trouble brewing. And there was. Allie didn't quite make it to the toilet in time and although she finished on the toilet, there was poop smeared all over, and I mean all over the top, sides, bottom of the seat. And a little on the floor. Ava appeared to have something all over her hand. When I asked Allie, ( hoping it was the Larabar she'd been eating), Allie said it was poop. A smell test confirmed that Allie was right. Into the tub they went. Then I asked Allie if Ava ate any of it. At first she said no, but then quickly she changed her answer to yes! Good times. I called the pediatricians office, just sure they were going to tell me to watch for meningitis. Apparently when I read about that, it must have been a very rare case. We finished with the baths 5 minutes before we were to leave to get Audrey from school.
Again, the above story is why I don't clean deeply during the day. Every time I do something bad happens. Every. time.
A trip to Target, a trip to the dentist to pick up a school form. That was pretty much our day.
Tomorrow Audrey has outpatient surgery.
Sarah
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.