Allie begged to ride her bike, so I let her ride it on the back patio for a little bit today. She was so excited to try out her prize for potty training, I couldn't tell her no.
The girls today were so cute playing in the family room together. They are just getting to the point where Ava can join in a quiet activity like legos or blocks.
Love her pouty lips as she concentrates!
Allie really wanted to take a family walk with her new bike. So we did, despite the cold weather. Ava in the stroller and Audrey first on her scooter, then she decided to get on her bike. We knew her seat raised up and she grew so much she needed that. But we didn't realized it only went up about an inch. Oops. Time for a new bike for Audrey too.
Allie did great riding her new bike. She loves to go fast, and she turns like a champ. Stopping though, she's still working on. And that made me nervous. I ran more tonight than I've run since Audrey began riding a bike. And it wasn't pretty. Thankfully, no one got a picture of that. As I look at this picture I remember that Allie was so concerned about wearing pajama pants outside. No one said anything.
Sarah








No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.