On Saturday, four days after the blizzard, Audrey decided she wanted to go outside and play in the snow. Allie stomped and pointed and moaned from the sliding glass window until I bundled her up and took her outside too. Audrey and Daddy made snow angels, attempted to sled down a drift and started to make a snowman when Audrey declared, "I want a castle!" Of course! Princesses don't need snowmen, they castles! Personally, I thought the snowman would have made a good castle guard! But I was too busy trying to take pictures and carry a 30 pound toddler through the snow in boots with five inch heels (seriously need some Uggs).
Poor Allie, she really couldn't move with all her layers so she either sat or stood frozen in the snow until someone picked her up and planted her somewhere else. I don't think she had fun at all this day. She actually fell asleep standing up.
We got out the little purple sledding saucer Audrey got for Christmas and Daddy demonstrated how it worked--which was hilarious.
When it was finished, Audrey liked her castle and her Daddy made it for her, and that's all that matters when you're three.
 |
| Allie trying out the saucer |
 |
| Daddy showing Audrey how it works.......kinda. :) |
 |
| Add caption |
 |
| snow is fun! |
 |
| sliding down the drift |
 |
| not a fan |
 |
| Auds and Allie |
 |
| Allie falling asleep standing up |
 |
| the princess snow castle, which to me, looks more like a wall that soldiers would hide behind to reload. :) |
Sarah
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.