28 February 2011

Audrey visits Sunnyside

I took a Zumba class this week at our gym and the girls stayed in the child care area. Anytime Audrey goes to a "day care" area she thinks she's visiting Sunnyside--the daycare in Toy Story 3. Hilarious. When I picked her up she was very sad that she'd lost a monkey that she'd taken with her. We have rules about not taking our toys into church or stores or child care but this was a little monkey from a happy meal that I didn't care if she lost. Apparently, she really did care if she lost it. There were tears and grief over this lost little monkey that seemed to subside once she ate lunch. But now, every time I say we're going to the gym she gets all excited about going to look for the monkey that's at Sunnyside!


Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.