Well, what a great way to teach her a million different things. Sure! We let her get the "pink and purple" flowers which were actually perennials. We started them in a pot and will transplant them when ready. You had to soak the seeds overnight in water, which we did two days before they got planted.
Audrey picked out Russell's Lupine Mix....a.k.a. wildflowers. I'm not sure where we will put these in our landscaping yet, as they can get 3 feet tall. The bridesmaids bouquets for our wedding mimicked wildflowers. I love them!
I grew up in the country. I lived for a time next to my great Uncle John, who along with his wife Reva planted alongside the road various wildflowers. They were gorgeous. They made power walking up and down that road enjoyable, since in the country the scenery is the same, day in and day out. I miss those wildflowers and Uncle John and Aunt Reva will forever hold a special place in my heart. Every time I look at Audrey's flowers, I'll think of them and the farm.
![]() |
| adding them in the cup to soak overnight |
Sarah


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.