1. I clean up messes. wet ones. dry ones. colorful ones. It's practically another full time job.
2. I play hide and seek with Audrey's used pull-up. If a room smells like pee....chances are, there's a used pull-up somewhere in there.
3. Finally purchasing a bread maker that will make gluten free bread. Sandwiches again for lunch!
4. Preschool is beginning to be a subject that irritates me.
5. I still don't get a full night's rest, nor have I for about 18 months. I have given up caffeine. I'm crabby most days.
5a. Sharing my bed with an 18 month old. I wake up frequently and often my neck is stiff.
6. We are moving Allie to a new room to a big girl bed.
7. Checking the garden everyday for ripe tomatoes & peppers. Trying to be patient. Hoping the bugs don't eat all my herbs before I can make salsa.
8. photography continues to be a hobby for me, by choice.
9. getting up about 5-7 times a night to use the bathroom. gotta love that first trimester.
10. power struggles with my 3 year old.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.